We like clear communication, so here you will find the steps involved in booking one of our apartments at the Groot Hertoginnelaan 223:
- If you are interested in one of the apartments please contact us, so that we can arrange for you to view the place and meet us personally.
- The next step would be the signing of the fixed period tenancy agreement and payment of the deposit and first month rent and service costs.
- During your stay you can always contact us if you need anything. We will help you as good as we can. Rent and service costs are due before the first of the month.
- If you wish to stay longer than the period that was fixed in the tenancy agreement we can decide to have a second tenancy agreement, this time with indefinite stay.
- At the beginning and end of your stay we will walk together through the apartment. If all is well we will return your deposit within one week after your final day.
For the studio and loft at the 1st Sweelinckstraat 28:
- Check the availability in the calendar.
- Contact us to tell us that you are interested and we will make you an offer as soon as we can.
- The reservation is final once we have received your payment. If you cancel your reservation one week or longer before the arrival date we will refund 50%.
- Before your arrival we will send you a receipt and a list of tips to make your stay in the Hague even more enjoyable.
- During your stay you can always contact us if you need anything. We will help you as good as we can.